|Step #1: DEVELOPMENT
|STEP #2: REVISION
|STEP 3: THE CAREER
This ten week tutorial is designed to help you develop your manuscript the way professionals do: from the seed of an idea, to bullet-proof outline, to polished first chapters. You’ll learn tools of the craft, the secrets of a solid structure, and how to find a “hook” that will sell your book.
In this tutorial you’ll learn to:
- Design a breakout premise/hook that answers the question why readers will want to read your book
- Write a strong road map–and how to revise it
- Use fiction techniques to enhance nonfiction
- Create memorable characters
- Strengthen relationship dynamics
- Sustain narrative tension and suspense
- Braid in subplots
- Explore universal themes
- Create a schedule for completion of your work
Included are ten hour-long skype sessions and written assignments. By the end of the tutorial you will have a strong outline, solid first chapters and a forward plan. Fiction and nonfiction writers at any stage of their projects are welcome. Many have found it a helpful way to jump start a new project or even a substantial revision.
Back to Services
Still have questions? Check out my F.A.Q.
Or contact me direct at: Dedi.Felman@gmail.com